How do I select more than one page to load in OmniPage?
1. Single click the Load File button in OmniPage.
2. Go into the L drive and pick the proper project
folder, volume folder, images folder and tiff folder.
3. Single click the file name of the first page of your
document. This should highlight the file name.
4. Hold one of the Shift keys on your keyboard.
5. Single click the file name of the last page of your
6. Release the Shift key.
7. The first and last pages and all the pages in between
should now be highlighted in blue (see Figure 1).
Figure 1: Multiple pages highlighted
8. Press the Enter button your keyboard.
9. Wait for the pages to load in OmniPage.
10. Zone your text and continue OCR'ing.