Washington : Government Printing Office
By virtue of and pursuant to the authority vested in me under Title II of the National Industrial Recovery Act, approved June 16, 1933 (48 Stat. 200), the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1935, approved April 8, 1935 (49 Stat. 115), and the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1936, approved June 22, 1936 (49 Stat. 1608), it is hereby ordered as follows:
1. There are hereby transferred from the Department of Agriculture to the Department of the Interior the following Indian Subsistence Homesteads projects, including all real and personal property or any interest therein, together with all contracts, options, rights, interests, records, etc., acquired by the Department of Agriculture in connection with the said projects:
1. Great Fall Homesteads, Cascade County, Montana,
2. Burns Subsistence Homesteads, Harney County, Oregon,
3. Chilocco Homesteads, Kay County, Oklahoma,
4. White Earth Homesteads, Becker County, Minnesota,
5. Devil's Lake Homesteads, Ramsey County, North Dakota, and
6. Lake County Homesteads, Lake County, California.
2. The Secretary of the Interior is hereby authorized to administer the property transferred under paragraph 1 hereof, and in connection therewith to exercise all powers and functions previously given to the Secretary of Agriculture by Executive Order No. 7530 of December 31, 1936.
3. The Secretary of the Interior is hereby authorized to prescribe such rules and regulations as may be necessary to carry out the administrative functions transferred and delegated to him by this Executive Order.
FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT
THE WHITE HOUSE