Washington : Government Printing Office
Delegation of authority to Commissioner of Indian Affairs with respect to the distribution of funds derived from appropriations in satisfaction of awards to Indian tribes by the Indian Claims Commission and the Court of Claims. Order 2508, as amended, is further amended to add subparagraphs 32 through 38 to section 30. As so amended, section 30 reads as follows:
Authority under specific acts. (a) In addition to any authority delegated elsewhere in this order, the Commissioner of Indian Affairs, except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, is authorized to perform the functions and exercise the authority vested in the Secretary of the Interior by the following acts or portions of acts or any acts amendatory thereof:
(32) Act of August 20, 1964, P.L. 88-464, 78 Stat. 563: The Snake and Paiute Indians of the former Malheur Reservation;
(33) Act of August 20, 1964, P.L. 88-506, 78 Stat. 639: The Nehalem Band of the Tillamook Indians and the Tillamook Band of the Tillamook Indians;
(34) Act of October 14, 1966, P.L. 89-655, 80 Stat. 905-906: The Quileute and Hoh Tribes;
(35) Act of October 14, 1966, P.L. 89-656, 80 Stat. 906: The Nooksack Tribe;
(36) Act of October 14, 1966, P.L. 89-659, 80 Stat. 909-910: The Miami Indians of Indiana and Oklahoma;
(37) Act of October 14, 1966, P.L. 89-660, 80 Stat. 910-911: The Duwamish Tribe of Indians.
(38) All other acts which may authorize the Secretary of the Interior to prepare a roll for purposes of distributing judgment funds and to distribute such funds to those persons whose names appear on the rolls.
CHARLES F. LUCE,
Acting Secretary of the Interior.