Compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1913.
|Chap. 403||Choctaw coal lands, Okla.|
|Chap. 403||Savanna Coal Company may lease additional lands.|
|Sec. 2||Denison Coal Company.|
|Sec. 2||May relinquish part of Choctaw and Chickasaw coal lease.|
|Sec. 2||Additional lands in lieu.|
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the Secretary of the Interior, under rules and regulations to be prescribed by him, shall grant to the Savanna Coal Company the right to add to its existing coal lease, within the area of the segregated coal and asphalt lands, an additional acreage of two hundred acres of land adjoining said lease and described as follows: North half of the northwest quarter of section sixteen; north half of the southeast quarter of the northwest quarter of section sixteen; north half of the northwest quarter of the southwest quarter of section sixteen; west half of the southeast quarter of section seventeen; all in township four north, range fourteen east of the Indian base and meridian.
That the Secretary of the Interior, be, and he is hereby, authorized to permit the Denison Coal Company to relinquish certain lands embraced in its existing Choctaw and Chickasaw coal lease which have been demonstrated to be not valuable for coal, as follows: The south half of the north half of section thirty-six, township one north, range nine east; and north half of section one, township one south, range nine east; and northwest quarter of section six, township one south, range ten east, seven hundred and twenty acres, more or less, and to include within the lease in lieu thereof the following-described land, which is within the segregated coal area and unleased. The south half of the north half, and south half of section thirty-six, township one north, range nine east, and northeast quarter and north half of the southeast quarter and east half of the west half, and lots numbered two, three, and four of section thirty-one, township one north, range ten east, nine hundred and sixty acres, more or less.
Approved, June 25, 1910.