Washington : Government Printing Office
Order No. 2508, as amended (14 F. R. 258; 16 F. R. 473, 11620, 11974; 17 F. R. 1570, 6418; 19 F. R. 34, 1123, 4585; 20 F. R. 167, 552, 3834, 5106), is further amended as follows:
1. The following paragraph (i) is added to section 10 Health and Welfare Matters to read as follows:
(i) The approval of sentences imposed on Indian employees of the Bureau of Indian Affairs by Courts of Indian Offenses as provided in 25 CFR 161.2 (d), and by tribal courts as provided by any law and order code.
2. Paragraph (n) of Section 13 Lands and minerals is amended to read as follows:
(n) All those matters set forth in 25 CFR 171.
3. Section 19 Litigation; Five Civilized Tribes is amended to read as follows:
Litigation: Five Civilized Tribes. The Commissioner or the Superintendent for the Five Civilized Tribes may exercise the authority of the Secretary (a) to make determinations against the removal to the United States District Court of cases in which notices have been served upon the Superintendent under Section 3 of the act of April 12, 1926 (44 Stat. 239), and (b) to submit to the Department of Justice recommendations for the removal of such cases to the United States District Court.
4. A new Section 31 is added to read as follows:
Forms. The Commissioner may exercise the authority of the Secretary to approve and revise forms prescribed or required in 25 CFR.
5. Section 26 Repeal is amended by the addition of Section 14 after Section 13 (g).
Secretary of the Interior.