Washington : Government Printing Office
|Chap. 1052||Supplemental Appropriation Act, 1951.|
|Chap. 1052||Ante, p. 679.|
|Chap. 1052||Ante, p. 459.|
|Chap. 1052||63 Stat. 1026.|
|Chap. 1052||62 Stat. 596|
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the following sums are appropriated, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, to supply supplemental apporpriations for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1951, and for other purposes, namely:
For an additional amount for "Health, Education, and Welfare Services" for the purpose of cooperating with Independent School District Numbered 5, Cass County, Minnesota, at Walker, Minnesota, for the construction, extension, equipment, and improvement of public school facilities at Walker, Minnesota, as authorized by the Act of July 1, 1940 (54 Stat. 707, 708), the Act of July 24, 1947 (61 Stat. 414), and the Act of August 17, 1950 (Public Law 709, Eighty-first Congress), $80,000, to remain available until expended.
For an additional amount for "Construction", $205,000, to remain available until expended.
For payment to the Three Affiliated Tribes of the Fort Berthold Reservation, N. Dak., fiscal year 1950, as authorized by the Act of October 29, 1949 (Public Law 437), $7,500,000, to remain available until expended: Provided, That funds credited to the tribes in the Treasury of the United States pursuant to sections 2 and 12 of the Act of October 29, 1949 (Public Law 437), shall be available for expenditure or for advance to the tribes for such purposes, in addition to those specified in said Act, as may be designated by the governing body of the tribes and approved by the Secretary.
For an additional amount for "Payment to Choctaw and Chickasaw Nations of Indians, Oklahoma", $10,500, for defraying the expenses, including printing and binding, of making per capita payments authorized by the Acts of June 28, 1944 (58 Stat. 483), and June 24, 1948 (Public Law 754, Eightieth Congress).
Approved, September 27, 1950.